Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic losing Bluetooth connection and updating exercise and steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought a New Ionic and still the watch loses the Bluetooth connection. No notifications and I am on call and rely on these. Also never always updates my exercise or steps. I have contacted customer services a few times and they talk me through all the steps to get it linked again. I have done this so many times I could talk anyone through them. But within a couple of hours to a couple of days it has all stopped again. Customer services say they are looking into things but it never gets sorted. Getting absolutely fed up with this and thinking of moving to the Apple Watch. I know other people who have the same problems with their Charge 3.  It’s irritating that I have spent a few hundred pounds on the New Ionic. Fuming 😤

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@M4UKE Welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Ionic and our Support team. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your watch. Once our team is aware of any issue happening, they start investigating it and looking for a solution. When this gets resolved, they will let our users know. 

Hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes