Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic losing connection to phone constantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have a very short time frame of experience with the Ionic - 24 hours.  It has been a painful time with the Ionic not staying connected to my phone (Pixel XL running 8.0).  But during the past 24 hours I have had to restart or repair the ionic numerous times in order to get the watch to sync only to have it stop syncing within an hour or so.  I have reached out to support a couple of times and each time they have given me steps to get it connected - BUT that is not sustainable to do daily.

I cannot be the only one with this problem.  A quick search showed some steps to fix it which only work less than half of the time. 

I am trying to figure out at this time if it is software or hardware problems.....  I really like the watch and want to get mine working with no problems.  I had been using a One and there was never any issues with sync or connections to my phone.

Honestly not sure what I am expecting to get from this post - maybe someone else had the same issues that they fixed?

Best Answer
123 REPLIES 123

Yes, the same thing is happening. My Ionic is 6 months, they’ll send a replacement. I’ve heard Garmin is really good, though.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I switched to the apple watch. I no longer have these issues.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I hate fitbit?!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone reading this, this app solved all my sync issues. I've been using it for 3 days now and I've had no more issues whatsoever. Before installing the app, I had to unpair my fitbit ionic multiple times a day to regain connection to the fitbit app.

I'm using a Huawei Mate 20 Lite, with Android 10.

Best Answer
0 Votes