Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic no longer displays steps, calories, heartbeat, etc.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch works normally, except that now steps, calories, stairs, and heartbeat all show zero. The data are being collected, though.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The Ionic was syncing and operating well except for the live stats. I did 5 restarts and 2 shutdowns and that didn't change anything. Then this morning I changed the clock face that I'd used for months, and the stats appeared again, so the problem is solved by accident.

Thank you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Try a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @durf786! It's pretty weird that your Ionic is no longer showing steps, calories, stairs and heart rate. 

I would like you to restart it as @SunsetRunner mentioned. Also, reply to the following questions: 

- Is your Ionic syncing this data to your account?

- Is it not showing any of this information on Fitbit Today?

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Ionic was syncing and operating well except for the live stats. I did 5 restarts and 2 shutdowns and that didn't change anything. Then this morning I changed the clock face that I'd used for months, and the stats appeared again, so the problem is solved by accident.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @durf786. Sorry for the delay on my reply. I'm glad to hear that it started working again. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes