Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic no longer holding a charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have had my Ionic since April of this year and it has performed extremely well.  But over the last few days, I would keep waking up to a dead Ionic on my wrist.  I would charge, make sure it was fully charged to 100% but it does not last much longer than a day.  

I've followed the advice here on the forums and did a factory reset.  Still no luck.  Turned off all day sync, still not effective.  I'm not sure what else to do and am baffled as to what caused this problem.  

Falling back onto my charge 3 for now but would like to get my Ionic working again.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RL7 Thanks for stopping by. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. I appreciate that you mentioned you're using your Charge 3 now. 

Since your Ionic's battery isn't lasting longer than a day and you've checked the settings that could be affecting your battery life but it's still not working as expected. I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@RL7 Thanks for stopping by. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. I appreciate that you mentioned you're using your Charge 3 now. 

Since your Ionic's battery isn't lasting longer than a day and you've checked the settings that could be affecting your battery life but it's still not working as expected. I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, as always, for your help @SilviaFitbit 

I'll be on the lookout.  

Best Answer

@RL7 No problem, I'm always here to assist. 😁

Keep up the super stepping! 

Best Answer