Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic no longer pairs with Bluetooth headset Q12

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Worked well for months. Now it sees the Q12 and just hangs when connecting.  Q12 works fine pairing with other devices.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@garciare Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to share the situation you are experiencing pairing your Bluetooth headphones to Ionic.

In this case, you could try performing a restart on Ionic. Then, you could try re pairing the headphones

Also, if the headphones are paired to other devices nearby, please disconnect. You could also try turning off Bluetooth from other devices so the signal doesn't get interfered. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The main reason I purchased the Fitbit Ionic was to have music when I run without the burden of a phone or separate mp3 player.
Given the Ionic can no longer pair with a bluetooth device which previously paired and pairs quickly with other devices (e.g., Samsung S9 phone and Surface Pro laptop), it looks like it is time to move on.  The other downside has been the inability to sync swim workouts with Strava.
To the engineering team, I am free to chat about deliberate software design and testing processes so that you can improve.
Unfortunate sunk cost investment, and this will also include terminating a Pandora Pro account.
It's been a run.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@garciare Thanks for your reply and for sharing all of those details. 

I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox. 

Also, regarding the features you would like to have on your watch; feel free to post them on the Feature Suggestions Board. I found one similar to what you are asking, feel free to vote for it:

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes