Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not Showing Stats on Display; the App Does Show Them

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch isnt displaying any activity on the watch itself just in app. The watch face displays 0s and blank for heart rate. Yet when I log into the app all up to date stats are listed there. Can anyone help? I would upload a photo, but the photo up load system is broken and unusable.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

@Fuzzycop Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thank you so much for taking the time to post the experience you have had with this and the solution that helped you out. 

I'm glad changing the clock face helped you out with this. I'm sure this will be helpful for other users too.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem and did the recommended solution - restart and changed the clock face.  I still have missing data.  The percent of battery life is not showing.  When I got the begin an exercise, all the fields stay blank...no pace, no heart rate, no avg pace, etc. The "timer" is running, but no other data.  I can tap through and see the various options like heart rate, pace, etc....but not data is being displayed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SARunnerGirl.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and recommend confirming the steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device? Please also confirm if you changed your clock face to one designed by Fitbit: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes