Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - not charging n logo stuck on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has Ionic for 14 months and now logo is stuck on the screen. Tried fcty reset and logo goes away n appeared again. Repeatedly tried n same result. Very disappointed with its performance and regrets recommending to friends. $300 for 14 months.... not worth it bec i dont even wear it thst often n everytime i dont wear it, i put it back in the box. It was very well taken care of and yet it didn’t last so Very disappointed.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Username785.

Thanks for bringing this up and for the steps that you've tried, I totally understand where you're coming from. But I'll do my best to help you out with this.

We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Nothing in the inbox till now

Best Answer
0 Votes