Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic only a month old and battery went flat now it won’t charge or switch on at all tried to do factory reset what next? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity. 

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

@Moksie Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for posting your inquiry on this thread.

Factory reset will erase the apps, clock faces, and music you have downloaded to your watch. The rest of the data will remain. Make sure you sync your tracker before performing the factory reset.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on my 3rd ionic and when it has charging issues (which I am confident it will) I am done with this watch and Fitbit for good. They know they have a defective product....the issues are rampant. Just using it until it goes....

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is my 2nd Ionic.  They replaced the 1st and so far I am not having charging issues.  I do believe they had a defective product, possibly they need a better manufacturer.  I love my Ionic otherwise.
Cecilia Miller
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Crowagner @cecilia.pearl I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing your feedback on this thread regarding Ionic. I'm glad bot of you have new units now that are working properly.

I think these new units should work properly for you. Please let me know if you experience any difficulties with it and I will help you out for sure.

Thanks again for sharing. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes