Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not counting steps, heart rate, battery goes from 100 to 0 in 15 min

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic suddenly not holding battery charge. Also not counting steps or tracking heartbeat. Already tried resetting using the 3 buttons but no luck. Anyone else have this issue all of a sudden ?

Fitbit Support team, have you changed anything in the software recently ?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Scolage.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've 2 out of 3 issues that you mention above, zero steps and heartbeat  however have had no reply from fitbit to my post. Was your issue resolved when you contacted support ?

Best Answer

I did call support. They transferred my ticket to the Warranty team who emailed me and told me my warranty was up, nothing they can do. Gave me a discount to buy a new one - Not impressed. They didn't even ask me to try a few things before...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @hatadearg.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Fitbit Ionic by following these steps.

In addition, you can turn heart-rate off and back on. For instructions on how to navigate your Watch, please visit this article.

Thanks for the update, @Scolage.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I've tried all the reset steps. Once reset , the ionic will record steps for 1 to 2 mins and then stop. 

Heart rate & Sleep doesn't register at all. 

I've tried multiple clock faces etc.

All this started post Firmware upgrade which may be coincidental.

Current Version is 72.1.15 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @hatadearg.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes