Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not showing same credit card info on Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My credit card was frauded and I was issued a new credit card. I updated the wallet in the app with the new credit card. It syncs to my Ionic. The last 4 digits in the Ionic image do not match the last 4 digits in the app. How do I get it to update?

I just got rejected at a store, but that happens so often I don't know if it is acutally still trying to use the old number or the new number.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Amcooper63, nice to see you again. Thanks for the details shared in your post about the last 4 digits in the Ionic image that do not match to the last 4 digits in the Fitbit app. Thank you for the steps that you've already tried to fix this. I'll be glad to help you from now on.

While reading your post I was wondering if you did sync your watch just right after removing the card from your Fitbit Pay to save recently changes made? If so, please try restarting your Ionic by following these steps: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If this issue persist, I recommend trying to use the online fitbit.com dashboard to delete the card from Fitbit Pay: How do I remove or suspend a card from Fitbit Pay?

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me in the loop.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes