Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing with Strava (web and watch app) or Endomondo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have authorized both Endomondo and Strava and they appear under Settings - My application - but Fitbit does not sync! So my runs does not appear i Strava web or in Strava App on Ionic.  And my runs do not appear on Endomondo. I have synced in the Fitbit app many times and I have restarted my watch several times. But no runs on 3. party since the 14. august.

When I try to enter previous runs on Fitbit web - Fitbit.com times out....

Anybody else have these issues? I have an Android Huawei p10.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Adavalby, it's nice to see you around the forums! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience between your Ionic, Endomondo, and Strava, nice way to go! 

Please double check that you have connected your Strava and Endomondo account to Fitbit. For instructions to link them please visit this article

Then, please follow these instructions:

• From the Fitbit app tap the Ionic icon > Apps > My Apps
  • Tap the gear icon next to Strava > Authorize
  • Login to your Strava account > Authorize

Please keep in mind the maps of your activities won't be shown immediately once Strava is selected, but it is necessary selecting each activity in order to access them. On your Ionic you will be able to see the last 10 workouts. The following activities won't be synchronized to Strava:

• Non-GPS activities 
  • Previously completed activities
  • Duplicate activities—that is, if you already recorded an activity with Strava, a Fitbit activity that occurs at the same time won't sync.

For information about what data will be transferred between your accounts please check this one for Endomondo and this one for Strava. 

Additionally, you mentioned that your are using a Huawei P10 which is not a supported device yet. Note that the devices on this list have been confirmed as fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

Our team routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone meets the minimum operating system requirements. Also, it would be great if you take a look at the article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The first part of your answer is an instruktion to how to setup connection to Strava. I obviously have already done that, since the syncronizing have worked - but Then stopped working. 

Its a shame the seller of the Ionic did not tell me that my Huawei did not work With fitbit

My problem is not solved

Best Answer
0 Votes