Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic will not sync for today 1/18/19

I have forgot ionic on app and tried to add new device it finds device, but can’t connect with it. Please help. Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Known issue. Reboot your ionic and it will start syncing. Fitbit has ignored multiple request to fix but no avail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I rebooted ionic and reinstalled as new device & this seemed to work. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This week mine will not sync either.  I have tried restarting the watch, uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone, checking all my phone and bluetooth settings, having it sync to my computer and starting all over again, and none of it works.  I'm using mine with a Samsung Gallaxy and it worked fine for a month now, this week there are issues.  Sometimes my steps will sync and my sleep and other features will not.  This watch is too expensive to be having sync issues.  After I rebooted it did sync once but it wouldnt sync again. 

Best Answer

My issues are exactly the same, I’ve tried over and over restarting from scratch and still nothing! But it did work for a week after I got it for Xmas. So annoying as my whole point for the phone was the call and text notifications ! 

Best Answer