Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not tracking steps and music not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone found resolution for Iconic not counting steps? This watch cost too much money for me to have had so many issues in the first year!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Has anyone found resolution for Iconic not counting steps?”

If your watch is not counting steps maybe it is defective.  Do a restart - shut down - reset to new protocol - then call Tech Support if all fails.  In many instances defective watches are replaced.

There is no reason to have music not sync and so many problems in any product.  No one on this forum has authority to send you a replacement.  So often is better to just contact them directly.  Many others has followed this recommendation -> and now have replacement watches.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Prettypoise5! I would like you to check the following article to learn more about the accuracy on Fitbit devices

Also, reply to the following questions: 

- Are you getting less steps than other days?

- What kind of activities are you doing?

If you have any additional details that you can provide me, I'll be glad to continue helping you out. 

Thanks for your input @Whistler888

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's not calculating any steps. It's on "0" all day!
Best Answer
0 Votes