Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's 2 days that my Ionic doesn't work. I tried everything, holding buttons for 30 seconds and whatever.. But it is dead.. What I have to do now? I bought it one year ago.. It's sad it doesn't work after little time.. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

I agree with you and I will not be buying fitbit ever again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your Fitbit is covered by the warranty since it is less than a year old. It will be replaced if you call them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Marianne68 I understand what you say.. do u understand what I say? in Italy the warranty is 2 YEAR.. BY LAW.. so if me and my friends had our fitbit dead after a year and a day, what can we do with the fitbit warranty? 

And it s vero difficult (IMPOSSIBLE)to contact them..they dont have a customer service easy to chat with o to talk to..they have some people like you that said correct things but that dont salve our problems.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wanted to thank you for your advice....it really worked for me ..im up and running Thank You

----------------------

Thank you ...it worked  im up and going...your the best ...

Moderator edit: merged replies 

Best Answer

I need help with this , I cant believe you are not helping me and others don't deserve the treatment given to us 

if the watch is broke surely you should replace as this is the second one that's broke

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Andr3a78 Thank you for getting back. Your feedback is appreciated, we're always striving to provide you with a good Customer Service.

I appreciate that you mentioned you're in Italy, I already shared this information with my team and created a case for you. Before moving on, please reply back to the case that you have with them, they'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

@Kathleen2275 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'm glad to hear that you're up and going, happy stepping. 

@jane69 Thanks for your input. If you have any questions about the option you were given, please reply back to the case that you have with our Support team. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou  I didn't have any luck with the customer  services  so I still have no fitbit  

Best Answer
0 Votes
The same for me. I will not buy a fitbit for tre rest of my life. It has
been such a disappointment..
Best Answer