Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not working after firmware update - My experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My perfectly working Ionic never had an issue, stopped working during this new update. Will not turn on and all Fitbit does is offer you their 35% coupon on next purchase. It was not me who broke my watch it was their update. They should have to replace what they broke. I see many people with this exact same issue since this new update and Fitbit responds the exact same way. I will never ever again buy a Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Moderator Edit: Content

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @aleighwolf, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes