Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not working after firmware upgrade.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please don’t upgrade as I have been working with Fitbit support as to why I have.a magenta triangle / exclamation  error .

aftter a number iof calls to support and hours trouble shooting with them my problem hasn’t been resolved .

After my firmware upgrade on my ionic my watch would turn off and a two button reboot was needed to get the thing to power up . I called tech support and they had me factory default , remove the Fitbit app from my phone and try to  down load the firm wear again . After attempting to down load the image again ( there suggestion) I now get a error code triangle exclamation. I was told at first they would provide a 25 % discount for a new purchase. I refused that since the upgrade cause the problem . Now I have to wait as  they escalated this to. Supervisor to view my case .

i have used Fitbit for the 3 and half years and been raining for a marathon and half marathon in thre upcoming month .

Fitbit should do what’s right here !! 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ecuamer Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with Ionic after you updated it.

Your feedback regarding these updates help us continue improving our Fitbit devices.Thanks for letting us know that you've contacted our Support team and they are already working on your case. Keep in mind that each case is reviewed individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Please understand that the firmware upgrade that was put out by Fitbit
caused the watch to no longer work . Number of emails tickets have been
sent . I am reluctant to believe that Fitbit won’t make amends and provide
a replacement even if my Fitbit is out of warranty . The firmware is a
direct cause of why my 300 device is no longer working.
Best Answer
0 Votes