Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not working properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Returned my ionic today. I bought it at a local store so I just returned it with their store policy. 

Customer service at the store told told me they have had a few come back for the same reasons. Needing to reset throughout the day because of a black non responding screen. 

I hope to purchase the ionic again after Christmas, hopefully the bugs will be worked out by then, and there will be some new apps and clock faces. 

We we shall see. 

Moderator edit:  Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @KarenLeah

I totally understand your incrustation to this matter, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Fitbit is always trying to improve their products and services and the Fitbit Community is the best place to make your voice heard. 

I Hope you get back o track soon! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @KarenLeah

I totally understand your incrustation to this matter, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Fitbit is always trying to improve their products and services and the Fitbit Community is the best place to make your voice heard. 

I Hope you get back o track soon! 

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

I bought a Charge 2 and I LOVE it! No issues and I’m very happy with it! 

I am sure one day I’ll get an Ionic, just not right now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KarenLeah the Charge 2 is one of my faves! I have an Alta and totally love it, I feel like it's part of me! Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tipsrecipes and more! Give it a look!

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my ionic. Is there a solution? Can i send it back for a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes