Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic periodically fails to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This week and once in June, my IONIC failed to sync with the app.  The result was that one day in each week failed to record properly.  Ruined my recording of 30 consecutive with 10,000+ steps.

I did nothing to get it back on track.  Continued to synced all others days following incident without action on my part.

Has anyone had this experience?  What is the corrective action?  Is this a known QC problem?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @SKHubbartt. Thanks for the details shared about your Ionic. Sorry for the delayed reply.

I would like you to make sure that you have the latest app version and you can learn more about how Fitbit devices sync their data. When you're experiencing syncing issues, you can try this troubleshooting

At the moment, we're not aware of any bug related to syncing. 

If you experience this again, don't hesitate to get back. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @SKHubbartt. Thanks for the details shared about your Ionic. Sorry for the delayed reply.

I would like you to make sure that you have the latest app version and you can learn more about how Fitbit devices sync their data. When you're experiencing syncing issues, you can try this troubleshooting

At the moment, we're not aware of any bug related to syncing. 

If you experience this again, don't hesitate to get back. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am Considering my investment a sunk cost.  Moving away from FitBit products and advising other avid fitness community to do the same.  My wife and I have owned 4 different models.  All have failed.

Best Answer
0 Votes