Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic quick view sensitivity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Apple Watch I tried is very sensitive to illuminating display with minor wrist movement which is a good thing. The Charge HR 2, not so much. Where does the Ionic fit in, in this regard?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@geepondyThe Ionic is not as responsive as the Apple watch, but it's not an issue and keep in mind it also saves the battery. Personally I love the Ionic, it does everything I need a fitness tracker to do and more. Hope that helps.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Thank you, Marci. The ability to adjust the sensitivity level would be a nice feature. 

Best Answer

To be honest I cannot get mine to work 😞

I can snap my wrist up or sideways fast or slow and everything in between and this feature does dot work on my Ionic.

I don't think there is any way to turn it off, I have looked in settings and not found this option.  I am not so enthusiastic about the Ionic as MarciM and have other issues as well but that is for another topic.

Best Answer

Hi everyone! 

@MonteC Though there is not currently a way to adjust the sensitivity setting, there is a way to manually shut off Quickview.

I would recommend double checking Quickview settings by swiping right on the clock face and making sure the screen wake setting is set to auto. 

@geepondy I did find a similar feature suggestion where other folks were discussing a sensitivity setting for QuickView. I would recommend casting a vote and adding any additional suggestions to the thread. This is the best way for new ideas to be implemented in the future. 

@MarciM Thanks for the help! Great to hear that you are enjoying your Ionic. Robot Happy

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also facing sensitivity issues for the touchscreen when trying to wake up the dimmed screen by tapping. I initially thought that it is a defect. 

When the screen is dimmed for some time, it takes a few taps to wake it.  It is more responsive when the screen just dimmed a moment ago.

can this be improved through a future software update or it is a technical limitation of the screen sensitivity?

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is very poor and intermittent ??

Best Answer
0 Votes