Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic "Bricked"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon...I'm sure others may be having the same issues I will describe but I'm at a loss of what to do and looking for some guidance.  I purchased my Ionic in April of 2019 so still within warranty period.  I updated my Ionic without any issues however, the last few days I have not been able to use the screen to swipe to and from screens.  I have no additional apps than what is on it. I have reviewed the forum, tried to reset with the two button method, tried to do a factory reset with the three button method, and even tried to reload it through the app.  After doing all of that, the startup screen with the fitbit logo just blinks on and off for a bit and then goes black.  I'm in the process of letting the battery try to drain to see if that makes any difference.  Has anyone else had this problem; any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

At least you get the "start up screen" . Did a "factory reset" just as this "update was rolling out and bricked the phone after the watch gave me a checkmark "all good" "step 3 of 3" . been on support all day to no avail . Garmin is looking better all the time .  

Best Answer

I'm with you. I'm looking at a Garmin Vivomove HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes