Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic "Weights" workout shows pace on FB app? - anyone else?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The weights workout on my Ionic shows pace in the FB app log. There isn't a setting I can change to make it either go away or change to calories burned. 

Examples:
IMG_E4843.JPG

IMG_E4802.JPG

I've had my Ionic since christmas and every weights workout I have logged shows me pace rather than calories burned (in the FB app). I know I can click on the workout and it will open up where I can see the calories - this is a workaround that shouldn't have to be implimented. pace is completely useless for weights, it's an unusable stat. My wife has the Charge2 and this weights-pace issue doesn't exist for her. Weights shows calories burned where mine shows pace.

There is another tread about the same issue, but not many complaints.

"Weights workouts show up as distance-pace"

I've complained to @FitbitSupport about it several times via twitter.

@FitbitSupport says "we've checked and found that it is also showing pace on the web dashboard. Our apologies for the inconvenience. We're aware of this issue and our engineers are currently working on a fix", and in another exchange a few days ago "since this issue just arrises[sic], our engineers are continuously working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience on this manner"

- it's not a new issue @FitbitSupport! - 

Having updated to most recent FB app version 2.47 and Ionic firmware version 32.4.19, I report that the "pace" issue is still there. (upgrading the firmware went without a hitch!)

I'm posting this to see if others have this issue and to attempt to make a bit more noise - if others are as frustrated as I am. 

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

as of today (February 4, 2019) I am having the same issues so it has not yet been solved.  Pace will appear no matter what form of exercise I choose!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
They still havent fix it. and will never do. Gave up on them already and
will never buy or recommend fit**ahem** to anybody.
Kind regards,
Karolina

[image: Image result for future is vegan]
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure when it happened, but this issue seems to be fixed.

my weights, walking, and spinning workouts all show calories burned in the place of pace.

I have not updated to the latest firmware; I'm still on version 27.33.1.30, Fitbit OS 3.12.

I'm afraid to update the firmware based on the feedback I've seen in the forum for the OS4.1 update (bricked devices).

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Fitbit-OS-4-1-Firmware-Release-70-7-14/td-p/3931440

Best Answer
0 Votes