Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic "bricked" today. "Update" the issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firmware version 27.6.1.1

The ionic had sync issues when installing watch faces and would no longer sync sleep tracking. A total factory reset was done and seemed to be installing fine with 86% battery and charging. Wifi, Bluetooth, location, and data were on a fully charged phone. After the install was "complete" step three was a final install. All was going smooth then the screen went black. I left it as i thought it was part of the install process. That was three hours ago. No watch but I see it synced at the time i was installing the "new" software and also see An update is available for my now bricked watch? Any ideas as i have tried the "three-button reset". A "one button reset". "Two button reset". I'm done. This was a gift from my Ex and kinda sentimental. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Fatbitionic It's nice to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your watch. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you and providing you with further options. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes