Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic restarting issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic not restarting kindly suggest 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Shanshi, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

@Rich_Laue Your support is appreciated.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Are you saying that your tracker will not turn on?

Or when you hold in both the left and lower right buttons the tracker will not restart?

Have you tried through the settings menu?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes not turning on even hold on both buttons
It is not switching on how can got settings menu

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Now Fitbit response is it outside the warranty 

I don’t know how these devices are manufactured . After usage of 15 months device will shut off 

I don’t know how we need believe Fitbit 

it better buy local product 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Shanshi, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

@Rich_Laue Your support is appreciated.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
I don’t think Fitbit response form defective product
Produce defective product keep quiet until warranty
I don’t know what kind of business Fitbit doing.
If Fitbit want money do some other kind of business. Not take hard earned money from customers

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic was dead after few weeks it shows 0% battery can any one suggest me how recharge 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need good support from Fitbit to recharge and restart my device

kindly advise 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer