Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic's heart rate not accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit's heartrate monitor is completely. I do heartrate zone workouts, which means I kinda need to know what my heartrate is within maybe 5 or 10 bpm. Fitbit (Ionic, Versa, Versa2, etc. I've tried 4) can't come close to that. When I'm at my peak heartrate it will randomly drop 50 bpm or more while I'm still mid exercise. Then when I'm cooling down it will gradually climb back up to my actual heartrate.

And yes, I've tried wearing it tighter, wearing it looser, updating my software, rebooting the watch, factory resetting the watch. nothing works. And, like I said this is my 4th I've gotten from Fitbit.

Does anyone know of a fitness tracker that has a heartrate monitor that works? Garmin? 'Cause I'm about to use this one for target practice.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and word choice 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Jrodders Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I see where your disappointment is coming from, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes