Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen black but still logging to App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have loved my Ionic since May 2018 but recently the screen seamed to start running dimmer than normal then suddenly it just went black and will not respond. This happened the day I charged it from 30%, it showed 100% and worked for a few hours then stopped.

I have tried multiple times resetting it, factory reset and got the screen to light up for about 30 seconds then nothing again.

It appears to only effect the screen as it is still vibrating for notifications and logging to the app.

Have tried 4 times to contact customer service without any joy.

Is this the end of life or is there a chance for revival?

Am very concerned after reading through the number of other posts reporting the same issue!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @64Vette.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

In addition to the restart, please try to change the clock face by following these instructions.

If you followed the instructions shared above without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@64Vette wrote:

Have loved my Ionic since May 2018 but recently the screen seamed to start running dimmer than normal then suddenly it just went black and will not respond. This happened the day I charged it from 30%, it showed 100% and worked for a few hours then stopped.

I have tried multiple times resetting it, factory reset and got the screen to light up for about 30 seconds then nothing again.

It appears to only effect the screen as it is still vibrating for notifications and logging to the app.

Have tried 4 times to contact customer service without any joy.

Is this the end of life or is there a chance for revival?

Am very concerned after reading through the number of other posts reporting the same issue!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Hello,

Once Restart your Ionic: Given that the Ionic is new and not everything is running smoothly, you should know how to reboot the Ionic. Simply hold down the left and bottom right buttons together and after a few seconds you should see the Fitbit logo appear on the watch.. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes