Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen not flush

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on my new ionic is not flush. There is a considerable gap between the top of the screen and the bezel. Is this normal? The shop where I purchased it states that it is normal. 

Here is a photo in the dark illustrating the problem. 

15072890653961267712281.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

All three of the ones I've tried have displayed the same problem. It's only visible when the brightness is set to maximum and in a very dark room. Under normal usage/backlight it isn't visible. Well not from my experience anyway. Like I said though I've had 3 different ones and they are all the same, so I'm willing to bet the majority are like that. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your update. I sure hope Fitbit can help me out with this. My screen isn't on maximum brightness. It's on normal. It also doesn't show the leak I have on the right side. I paid $500nzd for this. That's a big sum of money for me.  Surely this wasn't meant to be designed this way.  Fitbit, can you help me out please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kwono1 wrote:

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your update. I sure hope Fitbit can help me out with this. My screen isn't on maximum brightness. It's on normal. It also doesn't show the leak I have on the right side. I paid $500nzd for this. That's a big sum of money for me.  Surely this wasn't meant to be designed this way.  Fitbit, can you help me out please. 

No problem.

Yes that does seem to be a problem if it's effecting every day use. My second Ionic had a crooked screen, that effected my every day use of the device so back it went.

Hope fitbit sort it out for you. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes