Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic shows logo on screen and battery full icons only

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently received my ionic and went through the setup and everything. last night it was accidentally factory reset and I had spent hours trying to fix. I wish there was a much simplier way to do so, however now im not sure what it is doing as for the past two hours i can see the "fitbit logo" and the "battery full" icon on the screen. It looks like this when it is updating but it doesnt seem to be updating now. I can access info on my phone because it is synced but I just want to use my watch to its full capability. Help!!

Moderator edit: Format - updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's always great to have new faces around. Welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Fitbit Community and for the time you've taken in order to fix the issues that you're having with your new Fitbit Ionic. I'll do my best to help you out with your inquiry about what to do when you perform a factory reset on your device. 

Since all the information on your Ionic was wipe out. You will have to set it up again, sorry there is no other option but the factory reset is usually used when you want to reset all the information to start from scratch. That's why you can see the "Fitbit logo", thanks for checking that the battery if fully charged since the set up process requires a good percentage of battery life.

As your Ionic is not responding, I'd recommend to confirm the Fitbit requirements and follow the troubleshooting steps here: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

If this is not working, please let me know. I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's always great to have new faces around. Welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Fitbit Community and for the time you've taken in order to fix the issues that you're having with your new Fitbit Ionic. I'll do my best to help you out with your inquiry about what to do when you perform a factory reset on your device. 

Since all the information on your Ionic was wipe out. You will have to set it up again, sorry there is no other option but the factory reset is usually used when you want to reset all the information to start from scratch. That's why you can see the "Fitbit logo", thanks for checking that the battery if fully charged since the set up process requires a good percentage of battery life.

As your Ionic is not responding, I'd recommend to confirm the Fitbit requirements and follow the troubleshooting steps here: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

If this is not working, please let me know. I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
i have gone through the reset by holding down all buttons and tried holding
down the left and bottom buttons until logo comes off. Now seeing data not
cleared. sync and try again (again). I uninstall the app, removed device
countless times. what next.

Regards

*Janelle Gordon*
Best Answer
0 Votes