Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic shows 'unlock with your phone'

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For months now, I cannot see anything on my watchdisplay except the first screen. As soon as I touch the display on my watch, I get the message: 'unlock with your  phone'.

In the app on my phone however, I don't have the Ionic icon in the top left corner anymore. So I don't have the possibility to unlock with my phone.

If I then try to reset/reinstall my watch via my phone, I have to put in a four number combination that should appear on the display on my watch. On the watch however, instead of the four number then appears the message 'unlock with your phone'. Therefore I see not how I can solve this. (trying to deactivate my banccard doesn't work either since I don't have the access to the appropriate sreen to deactivate the banccard)

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @vmb1.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend doing a factory reset. Take in consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press and hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds.
2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays http://Fitbit.com/setup.

5. When the device successfully resets, use the normal out of the box process of updating the firmware and set up your watch to your Fitbit account. 

I’ll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes