Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased 2 fitbit ionic Christmas 2019.  3 weeks ago they both stopped charging 2 days apart.  Obviously drained to 0.  It is  Like there was a limited number of charges and we hit it.  Anyone else have this problem or a solution.  I have tried 6 different chargers in 3 different outlets.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I doubt it's your charging cable or charging source.  Did you install the latest firmware update before they stopped charging?  Battery draining and refusing to charge is one of the things that has been happening because of the firmware update.

This latest update is ruining a lot of Ionics and well as Versas.

Best Answer

Thank you so much.. The ap on my phone is upto date, but I can't update the watch with no battery and it not charging.  The watch and phone can't link

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @LittlehousecandIt’s good to see you in the community, @SunsetRunner.

@SunsetRunner Thank you for your input. 

@Littlehousecand Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your efforts and recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions including a restart in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No really it did not help.  The pins are clean on both watches

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Littlehousecand.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes