Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped recording active minutes and hourly steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive done 25,000 plus steps today yet have 0 active minutes and 0 250+ step hours. 

Active minutes goes up to about 6 minutes and then resets back to 0

On the website the steps graph shows nothing even though I have 25,000 steps 

Any ideas?

Ive tried resetting the watch and app

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@bradleydscott Welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Ionic. 

It's pretty weird that your active minutes and hourly steps tile aren't updating. I would like you to make sure you have the latest app version and all day sync enabled. If you do but your active minutes and hourly step data is still not updating, please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing in your app and online Dashboard. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Silvia

Thanks for reaching out.
Here is a screen shot of my Dasboard yesterday.
The problem is still happening - I have the latest version. And have tried rebooting the watch and app.
Also, weirdly my Calories shows 1130 when I go to bed but when I go back this morning it has 4,247 - so this seems to correct itself overnight - but still 0 minutes activity and no steps calculated in the steps graph

Thanks
Brad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit ionic is also not recording any activity. Over 10000 steps done today and yet it shows only 273. No heart rate either. I have updated to latest firmware and done a factory reset but still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bradleydscott and @Pete_Docherty Thanks for getting back. I appreciate the details mentioned. 

It's pretty weird that your data is still not fully tracking, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, check your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes