Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped working and won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic has stopped working and isn’t charging. There is a black screen. I have tired charging on different sockets and forced restart and still just a black screen and no lights on the back. Could someone help please?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shanenewman.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend confirming our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

If your watch responds, I recommend checking if it is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried everything and nothing has worked I have a dead ionic I think 😢

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Shanenewman.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how you are feeling and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Purchased a new charger from Fitbit and still nothing 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jacqui78.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I appreciate your efforts to resolve it, I understand how you are feeling. If you've already tried our troubleshooting instructions from this help article, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team for further assistance. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer