Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped working and won't restart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, My ionic suddenly stopped working after the battery showed low charge after a night asleep.. When I tried to recharge it there was no response and the screen stayed blank. It has been on recharge for several days now and it wont start just a blank screen. I tried the restart procedure suggested (the 3 button process) several times. It is not pairing with the desktop app. Any advice thankfully received. I am in Australia.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @gvcooper.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

To resolve battery issues, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps.

Whether you followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem this morning. Blank screen, so could not see if charging. Tried 3 button restart several times without luck. Anyway, I tried disconnecting charge cable from watch and then 3 button restart. Voila! Sprang to life and showing charge of 40%........so it was secretly charging.

Best Answer

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @HerbertK.

I'm glad to hear that you resolved the issue with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for letting us know how you did.

Hope this helps other users experiencing the same issue.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, it was working fine and put it on charge and all of a sudden the screen won't turn on, it is blank and I tried restarting it by holding the 3 buttons down and still blank screen. It is still flashing the green light on the back of the watch so it is on. Please help, just feel lost without it

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Naidooa.

Thank you for the information provided.

If you have followed the troubleshooting steps shared above without luck, please get in touch with Customer Support. You can contact them via chat or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer

My Ionic stopped working, I thought the battery was dead. only 7-8 mos old and just died one day, showing no charge and would not start.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Spaulding9.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes