Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had issues syncing so did the reboot as recommended but now watch just flashes the Fitbit logo and won't connect to iPhone or PC. I've done the whole unpair/forget device, hold two buttons down for ten seconds and turn Bluetooth on and off but all I get is constantly flashing logo and the app saying "searching" 

any ideas what else i can try? Can't get into watch to reset to factory settings if I can't access any menus 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @TheLibrarian

Thanks for performing the steps mentioned. In order to further assist you I escalated your case to the Support Team. Soon you'll be receiving an email with the next steps, keep an eye on your email inbox. 

Hope it helps! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good luck. I've been following the instructions from the help centre and watch is still buggered.
Basically they'll tell you to:
- Turn Bluetooth off then on
- Rest watch holding btm right and left button for 10ish sec
- Uninstall app then reinstall it
- repeat first two points
- hold all 3 buttons for 40sec then when logo flash on and off release btm right. Continue to hold other two buttons til watch vibrate and release

None of it has helped (but maybe you'll have better luck) I've just got a $400 lemon

Cheers,
Jamie
Best Answer
0 Votes