Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stuck in Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No idea why my ionic is stuck in this loop of showing the Fitbit logo/blank screen. Seen this has been a problem for others but can't see instructions on how to do the factory reset. I cannot access any menus on the watch and I don't have a laptop. Just the app on my phone.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Plugged in to charging? No, I didn’t but I will try again with it plugged in.

I tried this and it just says “Data not cleared. Sync and try again” 

but, I can’t sync Bc the watch isn’t working. So what do I do now?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to have mine plugged into charger. Had to do it twice then it worked
using the 3 button method. I'd try a couple of times as those chargers are
crap and lose connection easily. If that don't work not sure buddy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Tried it several times still no luck 😩

Thank you,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Man seems there are a lot here having trouble. Mine has been bulletproof
and I bought it used. They are lacking in sports apps is the only reason
I'm changing. Too bad cause i like it. Let me know if you find something
better
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! So my Ionic decided to do this this morning.. logo screen and blank screen looping. I was so sad I was going to have to buy a new one. I followed the instructions to do a factory reset but it kept saying it didn't clear the data and to sync again.

I read another post saying to uninstall the app on my phone and set up a new device (replace the current watch). It actually connected, had me set up the wifi, did a tracker update and when it turned on, IT WORKED!

I really had zero faith it would work but it did. (I even started an order for a new one so I wouldn't be without a watch for long). I just had to update a couple of my settings but other then that, everything was there and it seems to be working great. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for me.   My Ionic still just shows the logo.  

Best Answer
How long should I expect it to take to vibrate? I’ve got it plugged in, fully charged. Am trying the 3 button reset and letting go of bottom button as soon as logo disappears. Holding the other two. Logo reappeared but no vibration. Thanks, Kim
Best Answer

Same logo black screen sequence here, not factory resetting though! 

Turns out Fitbit is a good advert for Garmin!

4th or 5th time I've had my Fitbit replaced in 5 year's.  Last replacement was with 50% discount voucher and they even messed that up.  Waited few weeks for delivery then contacted customer service and they had cancelled the order on me.  They put order back on free of charge.  I'd expect a watch to work for 5 year's but like someone said seems like they are disposable! Time to buy a proper watch!

Great watches if they weren't so unreliable!

Bye bye Fitbit!

Best Answer

MOre pathetic fitbit ... Wow!

Best Answer
0 Votes

have done this several times and is still stuck

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this but can't get my Ionic to stop cycling between a blank screen and and the Fitbit logo. It will not vibrate and since the logo is cycling I cannot tell when it is actually off because of what I am doing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had the same problem and EVERY time I followed the instructions from you @RicardoFitbit it went right back to logo with NO vibration.I tried it about 10 times.

I held all 3 buttons and let it cycle its little **ahem** off about 5-6 times and then when the logo disappeared THEN I got the vibration after I released the lower right button. I then got the error of the "data not cleared sync & try again." Cycled another 3 times for 6 attempts and got same error. I have since cycled it, like the original below said 3 more times. No luck. Just cycled it 5 times again and STILL nothing.

Yup, seems like it **ahem** the bed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Problem is too... and now my fitbit have been solved. Please re-connect to fitbit app and follow the instructions. Maybe the fitbit update / upgrade firmware

_warm regards,

GuritnoY

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn’t work for me. I’m going Garmin - they have much better customer service & stand by their products 

That’s what I did!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I’ve tried several times and it never vibrates! Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! And it isn't my first try, I am quite upset as I can't live without it. I thought I will find a solution on the Internet, spent hours and nothing. Usually when I look for something I find it right away, for example, when I was looking for a customized rubber stamp in just some clicks found this site https://mystampready.com/en/constructor/ which offers a lot of features and you can design it as you want. However, if someone knows how to solve the problem, please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes