Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stuck on logo screen after firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi team, 

Please assist as I am encountering several issues with this device.

Today, April 27th when new firmware update was released I started it with both phone and watch next to each other and charging. Of course after Bluetooth failure (I don't understand why and how) , it offered WiFi and then phone returned with forward update failure message and the watch stuck on the Fitbit logo screen.

I tried to reset it via pressing left and down right button , no success. Also tried pressing all buttons until the second blank screen (3rd, 4th, 5th screens) and nothing .

Can you please help me with it? It is very frustrating the sw architecture of this watch and in this period where you try to use an expensive gadget for the contactless features it tells it does but it keeps crashing, update failures, battery bugs (yes battery bugs) .

Please assist me here.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@resnef Welcome back to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the detailed information shared. I see where you're coming from. 

I've taken the liberty to share your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you further. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer