Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stuck on reboot screen after factory reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My Ionic froze so I done a full factory reset, as per Fitbit instructions, and I now have the reboot screen with the different languages scrolling underneath. I try to sync the app to the watch via my phone and PC, and it appears the bluetooth is not on on the watch to do so. I am in limbo as the watch will not do anything further than the reboot screen.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Gnarlyscoots.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend using your phone and trying the following:

1. Connect the watch to the charging cable. 

2. Restart your watch. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

3. Make sure your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app?

4. Restart your phone. 

5. Remove your watch from the list of Bluetooth devices paired to your phone. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > find the watch in the list > find an option to forget the device.

6. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.

7. Tap Set Up a Device and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your watch to your Fitbit account. 

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

Thank you for this. I had unpaired the ionic previously and was getting no luck, so following your guide to a T, I had two failed attempts and was about to just bin it, to be honest. I tried again this evening, 12/05/21 @ 2100hrs and this time we appear to have some luck..

Lets hope it lasts. Thank you again.

Best Answer