Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stuck on red X data not cleared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After about 14 months my Ionic screen displays 0. I have tied everything posted on this site. As nothing was working I did the hard reset{big mistake} now I get the red x data not cleared.Removed icon and removed device and started new set up. Loads to 12% and starts searching for iconic not found. I have obstructive sleep apena {can't breathe} and depend on my sleep tracker to make adjustments to my mask the next day. My health depends on this Ionic sleep tracker and need it working. Weird many of us had the problem the same time. Phone is samsung S9+

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Hello My Fitbit ionic watch worked perfect there were no issues. And then I did an update after the update there was a red X and I have not been able to use it cents. I have tried multiple times to do the reset I have worked with the support team and nothing seems to have worked. All I want is to undo the update and continue using my ionic watch which again did not have any issues prior to the update. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi have you tried removing the ionic completely and and reinstalling from new? Have had the same problem, deleted from account and reinstalled as if it was new it worked lost data that I hadn’t synced but it is a pain as takes 30-45 mins.

good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. And yes I did try that and it did not work. I was offered a discount on a new product but I will not buy another Fitbit again because of the way Fitbit treats their customers. My ionic had no problems before the new update and they would not help. They should stand behind their products. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer