Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic syncing and charging difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two weeks ago my Ionic stopped synching time, sleep, etc. It only syncs the steps every hour or more.

I have restarted the Ionic, removed it from bluetooth and from the fitbit app. It took me almost two hours to re-add the Ionic. Time will not synchronize either. I have to choose another clock then the time will be showing again but will loose minutes over the day. Currently it is like 40 minutes behind.

When manually synchronizing I receive a message, it cannot find my device. It also has a hard time charging the Ionic. 

I received an new fitbit in February 2020 after an update drained the battery on my old Ionic.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @DMH07.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. You can confirm our complete  troubleshooting tips to resolve the syncing issue in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? For battery difficulties, see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes