Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic unresponsive following an update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I did an update to .14 I believe, since the app kept on me to do it. After the update, the phone would not turn on so I had to do the left-right button hold to get it going again. After starting the syncs no longer worked properly, and the battery ran down more quickly. Today I tried a factory reset, and now, nothing. Bricked. I chatted with support. They seem to know about the issue, but only offer replacements. They do not have a fix once it is bricked. Do not update your Ionic and specially, do not do a factory reset until Fitbit comes out and takes responsibility for the bad software, acknowledges the issue, explains the issue, and makes a statement to the effect they have found it, and it is now fixed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @deadionic98, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes