Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic versus Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay wife needs a new Fitbit and is not sure which to go with.  The Ionic or the Versa.  Save for the built in GPS and the Payment chip (which she does not need), they appear the same.

One software feature I noticed on the Versa is the women's health cycle tracker.  But considering the API is open for the Ionic will it be ported to this solution?

Any other insight is appreciated.

Thanks,

Andhanni - North Georgia Area - Fitbit Blaze - "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Following...Bought the Ionic and now I can't bring myself to open the box as I discovered the Versa and wondering if it is a lighter weight watch to wear at night and if the GPS is the only difference, why is it so much cheaper?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would go for Versa. They do the same but Versa is slimmer and it just looks better to me on my wrist

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

With any feature that FitBit says is coming soon, I would not hold my breath.  They still haven't delivered on the "sleep apnea" detection on the Ionic (enabling SP02 sensor).

Ionic (27.32.10.20), Surge (Did not live up to 5 ATM Spec originally on tech spec), Samsung Galaxy S5, Moto G5 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Andhanni the womens health thing will be available on the Ionic too. I have an Ionic and love it but it does look bulky on a womans wrist. I saw my first Versa a few days back and it looks significantly smaller. Id go for the Versa ☺

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer