Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic weak Bluetooth signal to headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought my wireless headphones were going bad because my Ionic kept cutting out unless I held it about 12” from my headphones. I bought new wireless earbuds and it does the same thing. It cuts out about every 2 seconds while I’m running. Is there a firmware issue with the Ionic?  This started just a few months ago. Frustrating because I like to listen to my pandora stations while running. It is the reason I went with Fitbit. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @Leeae.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I understand your concern and recommend trying the following: 

- Check if your headphones are paired to other devices such as your phone. If yes, remove the headphones from the other devices Bluetooth settings. 

- Make sure that your watch has enough battery.

- Restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

- Un-pair and repair the headphones to Ionic: How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch?
- Confirm that your Fitbit app is updated: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes