Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic went dead after swimming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have enjoyed my Fitbit for some time and was confident wearing it whilst swimming in the sea for the first time. It was like it was having a heart attack!!! It started vibrating and it went dead . At first I dried it and left it in the sun to dry . I checked my battery level and it was 81% I charged it when I got home but to no avail 

please help 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sugo59.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just contacted Fitbit via live chat and since I bought my Ionic last February it was obviously still under warranty  My ionic display just stopped working.  Also swim with it. Fitbit is deleting comments from it's site that they don't agree with.

Target MyBalanceNow

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @oliveadams19.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. Since you've been in touch with our Support team regarding the issue with your watch, I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

Regarding your concern about posts, we ask that posts stay relevant to the thread's subject, be productive, and follow our Community Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this a welcoming and constructive place for all members.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer