Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic will not complete update and fails

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic will not complete update saying it failed tp update at the end. Tried reset just get red cross showing Data failed to clear. I have removed it from app, I have un paired from bluetooth and treated like a new Fitbit but it still will not sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Alecwebley! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned as well for the troubleshooting that you've tried. 

I would like you to try these steps to set it up. If you encounter any issue while doing it please try the following Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

After you've set it up, try to update it once again. Since, the last time you tried it said update failed, you can try doing it over WI-FI or over Bluetooth if you had trouble over WI-FI. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to do this with no joy at all. I have gone through a few scenarios as suggested by customer care again it's not working. It seems like the watch is bricked. I have spoken to customer care through live chat awaiting what to do next ie return, repair or refund and I have still not been  told anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes