Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic will not turn on...

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is not turning on. It was at 65% this morning at 11am, then around 2pm my screen was black and will not turn on. I've tried the troubleshooting process but nothing is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
50 REPLIES 50

Unfortunately, you are probably screwed. The issue was a software update that bricked some of the watches, and Fitbit gives zero f**ks. However, they will give you a 25% off coupon for a new Fitbit. Personally, I bought a Samsung and am very happy with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve heard great things about Garmin too!

I am starting to think coming away from fitbit might be the answer...

Mimika75
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you saying Fitbit wont offer to help or event say why this issue happened?  

When I woke up this morning my ionic was off and nothing i've tried works to turn it back on 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Correct. I already moved on, tossed my Ionic into the garbage and bought an Instinct Garment watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
FitBit sent me a new watch which is working for now but I suspect if this one goes I’ll be buying an alternative brand

Excuse any errors or typos, sent from iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Fitbit and was told my only option was to purchase another fitbit.  "Once the device stops working the only option is to purchase a new one"  

WOW!! 

Looks like I'm going with another manufacturer.   Why would I purchase the same product from a company that sells a product that cannot be (or dont offer to) serviced??  

Sadly  I may go back to apple watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly. I was offered a coupon for 25% off a new fitbit.

F you c kay Fitbit. I have a Samsung now and I love it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you like your new watch? I have an iPhone. Wondering if that works

Thank you,

Vince Longo

Sent from my iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
absolutely! the new Garmin Instinct works beautifully.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine quit working as well.  It had 35% charge when I plugged it in the night before and when I woke up nothing.  I have tried all the different options plus other chargers, USB, still nothing.  Mine is just a little over a year old.  This is crazy and so frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did the same thing last night. Put it on the charger with about 20% left then this morning it is black. My app says the last sync was at 12:34 a.m. with 100% battery. Tried everything and everything is still black no vibration or anything. I wish someone would get ahold of me and offer me the 40% off as someone mentioned. Would gladly buy another one. I have loved this watch up till this point.

Best Answer
0 Votes