Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't charge or turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All,

My fitbit ionic is not charging and not switching on. 
When i plug it into the usb port to charge, the charging icon does not pop up on the screen neither.

please help 😞 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shesta.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’re experiencing. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I've seen you got in touch with our Support Team after posting here and they were able to assist you. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to be a very common problem all of a sudden. U sure there isn’t something else in play here- program problem, technical issue etc. ; very coincidental how many reporting same problem in same timeframe?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CleoC.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your input. I understand your concern and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. Our Support team always try their best to help resolve the issues with Fitbit devices, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty.

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes