Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't connect to Wi-Fi

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am really getting frustrated with Fitbit. I had to replace two Fitbit Surges. I bought a Fitbit Ionic and could not use my old account to set it up and now all of a sudden my wifi stopped working and the network will not show up for me to start it up again. I do not want to hear it’s something I’ve done because it isn’t. It also took forever for me to download a few songs. You pay all of this money and they can not find solutions. It will not synch my steps but once I went online it did but still won’t let me set up my Wifi. I do not want to hear about trouble shooting because I have had this thing since December and I need answers on what they are doing because they can send me a refund for this trash. Stop selling them

for these high prices if the product is cheaply done. Again, I want real answers. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

Possible Fix... 

I too was having issues with WIFI.

Use these steps but then review Second Part: WiFi settings on router via IP Add in web browser. 

Part 1

iOS and Windows 10

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your watch tile.
  2. Tap or click Wi-Fi Settings.
  3. Under Networks, find the option to manually add a network and enter the network name and security type.

Part 2

Check: logon to your Router via IP Address in your windows browser or IOS. ex. 198.162.X.X

Temporally remove security passphase on your WiFi on the 2.4GHZ setting. Remember Iconic only can see 2.4 not 5.8GHZ. 

NOW: Go back into the windows or IOS app and retry the WiFi set up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes