Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't hold charge 24 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This week my ionic runs out of battery in less than 24 hours and the face display is so light at times it can barely be seen.  Previously I only needed to charge it every 4-5 days. What is the warranty on this watch?  I purchased in Nov/Dec. 2017

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

this is my second watch because the first one they could not resolve or refund, so the watch is gone, bought a second unit and after about 2 years well here we go again not lasting 24 hours, so now you have to make sure your using nothing to drain it and it still dies before morning on a full charge from noon. So now its a normal time watch that doesn't last 24 hours, so much for a device to help with our health track. If you want to help show us how to change the battery at least it would be less costly than buying a watch every 2 years or maybe that is your intent after all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @YM1515.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I recommend confirming our tips to prevent battery drain in Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here I bought mine in 2019 had for less than a year and I owe the steering service and it was literally the month my warranty ended and they wouldn't put me but offered me a 20% discount in a new watch, I eventually just got tired of constantly charging it and stopped wearing it. I have a been a fitbit customer for a while now as well having previously owned the charge hr, the versa, and I own the aria 2. So it was upsetting not to get any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi;  I have the same issue as you. My Ionic worked perfectly up until 2 days ago, I charged it all morning, wore it in the late morning, was 100% charged. It was completely dead the next morning, upon connection to charge cord it registered 0% charged. This is a replacement, 2 years ago to a watch my wife bought me in 2017. Any idea what I do next?

Best Answer
0 Votes