Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't register my steps or my heartrate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic won't register my steps or my heartrate. I have uninstalled everything and after that I ve given my ionic a hard reset butt he still doesn't register the steps or heartrate.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Patuljaka Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the steps and heart rate tracking issues that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced.

I'd like you to try a regular restart. To do so, follow the steps listed in this help article. After this, check out his help article, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your daily activity.

Finally, follow the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article in order to fix the heart rate tracking issue.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit  unfortunately all your advices didn't work. Any other suggestions?  

Best Answer

@Patuljaka Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes