Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won’t stay charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have owned my ionic for a little more than a year (just outside of the warranty) and it won’t hold a charge for more than 10 hours.  Very disappointed that I spent my hard earned money on something that didn‘t last more then a year.  Fitbit offered me a 25% off coupon to a new Fitbit product that I must use within 30 days.  Why would I spend more money on a product that doesn’t measure up?   Very disappointed.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Treaves, thank you for your participation in the forums.

Thanks for your feedback and for contacting our support team. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

One more thing to mention is that you can always read the Returns and Warranty policies from Fitbit so you can have a better understanding of the response they provided you. If you have additional questions in regards of your options, please feel free to contact them back to get more information about it. Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.

I'll be around in case that you have additional questions and thanks again for your participation in the community!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer