Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't switch on and connect to iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Watch is 17 months old, never had any issues up to now. 

I've tried all the usual ways of fixing the problem but to no avail. 

Any help or advice would be appreciated.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Iainnich72 It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ionic doesn't turn on nor sync. Thank you for trying to resolve these problems before contacting us. I would like just to confirm that we have exhausted all the possible solutions. Please make sure that you've restarted your watch by following these instructions.

If this doesn't work, you can perform a factory reset by following the next steps but keep in mind that your apps, stored data, personal information, credit and debit cards, and saved settings will be deleted from the device:

1. Press and hold the three buttons on your Fitbit for up to 20 seconds.
2. Once the logo is shown on the screen and then disappear, release the bottom button and hold the other two until you hear a strong vibration. This indicates the reset has started, so you have to release the other two buttons.
3. This procedure can take several seconds and from time to time the device will reset to zero showing the logo and the Fitbit.com/setup site.
4. If the bottom button is not released at the right time or this procedure is not followed correctly, the logo will be shown quickly and the Versa will restart without completing the factory reset.

If it finally turns on but still doesn't sync, please follow these instructions to resolve set up or syncing issues.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi EdsonFitbit.

I have tried all of what you has suggested and still no joy. Any other thoughts?

Many thanks 

Iain

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Iainnich72 Thanks for your response. Sorry for the delayed reply.

In order to evaluate this issue, I created a case with Customer Support. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes